BOOKINGS NOW ESSENTIAL BOOK HERE
Lino Club is a favourite of many Firestation Print Studio members. We meet once a month,
usually the 1st or 2nd Saturday of the month from 1pm to 4pm.
You bring whatever you like to work on, and you may use the presses. Its very social, with lots of laughs. You learn a lot from others and teach others too. Everyone does different things, and that's fascinating as well.
Members and non-members welcome, fees outlined below.
REMEMBER - closed toed shoes only in print studios.
Cost for members is $15
and for all non-members the cost is $20 per session.
We need to do this differently, please read changes below:
All printmakers must confirm in writing that you have read our
Updated Covid19 Safe Protocols prior to entering the studio - download HERE
- Maximum 10 participants in total.
- Maximum 6 participants at any time to be in the main studio.
- Max 6 participants at a time to be in backroom.
- No sharing of food, please bring your own mug.
- One person at a time in kitchen area.
- You must sanitise hands when entering studio.
- We will provide disposable plastic gloves.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times. We have designated workstations marked for you.
- Before leaving at the end of the day we ask participants to clean and sanitise their workstation, incl bench top, press wheels and any shared tools.
As always, smile, learn, share knowledge and create!
See this years dates below.
Lino Club Dates (subject to change, so keep up to date):
Sat Dec 5th, 2020 SOLD OUT
Sat Jan 9th, 2021 SOLD OUT
Sat Feb 6th, 2021 SOLD OUT
Sat Mar 6th, 2021 bookings open