Gallery Applications 2025
Deadline: 3rd of May
Floor Plan and Costs
Exhibitions in the Gallery run for a minimum of 3 weeks with pricing information below:
- Gallery Hire: $450 per week (non - members), Total = $1350
- Bond Payment: $250
- A non-refundable deposit of one weeks hire is to be paid to secure your exhibition with the balance due one month before exhibition
- 20% Commission is taken on all sales
- E-newsletter Promotion to our Email Subscribers
- Physical Promotion on the outside of our Building
- Listing on our website from December of the year prior to exhibition
- Listings in Imprint and Art Almanac Magazines
- Handling of sales, posting of sold works as required
How to Apply
To be considered for exhibition at FPS we require a simple exhibition proposal be submitted via email to email@example.com. Proposals should included the following:
- A selection of images of work; either the work that you are proposing to display or similar, these images should give us an idea of what will be on show for your exhibition (Work in progress images accepted). These images should be provided in Jpeg format no larger that 2-3mb each
- An Artist Statement or Brief description of your practice or proposed exhibition. You may also wish to include an Artist Bio.
- A few preferences of the desired time to exhibit. (Please note that while we will do our best to accommodate your preferences we cannot guarantee you will be offered your preferred dates)
- Please also provide an indication if you are interested in being curated into a group (2 or 3 people max) show or strictly SOLO only.
Terms & Conditions
- Due to the small number of shows available each year artists can only reapply to show at FPS 3 years after their previous solo or group show
- As FPS schedule a number of annual members shows, collaborations and Prize shows, applications will be confirmed no earlier than July 2024.
- Openings are held on Thursday night during the first week of the exhibition from 6-8pm (exc. Public holidays). Alternative opening times can be discussed with the gallery, extra charges may apply for weekend openings.
- Artists are required to sign a contract once proposals have been accepted and an exhibition officially offered. This contract will outline the responsibilities of the gallery and artist.