SOLD OUT PROCREATE with Richard Impey FULL PRICE
Procreate Workshop with Richard Impey
Feb 27th and 28th - Sat & Sun.
Sat 12:30 – 4:30 4 hours
Sun 10:00 – 4:30 6.5 hours (1/2 lunch)
Max 7 people
In this class, Richard will introduce you to the highly creative world of digital art.
You will be able to design images that you can use to produce various types of prints such as relief and etchings.
‘Procreate lets you generate high-calibre artwork at a blistering pace using a robust layer’s system, stunning filters, and thousands of importable brushes. A must have for serious artists and enthusiasts alike’.
Richard uses Procreate to sketch ideas, create designs and produce finished artwork. He frequently reinterprets his Procreate art using different media such as printing and painting. He finds Procreate to be an essential iPad resource for his art practice as it is so easy to use, flexible and transportable. You can follow him on Facebook and Instagram: @richardimpeyartist
During the workshop you will:
· Explore the Procreate work environment and using gesture controls.
· Set up document sizes, naming and storage.
· Work with multiple layers, opacity levels, selections, masks and applying special effects.
· Investigate the use of brushes for line work, adding shading and working with textures.
· Select colours, manipulating tints and shades and creating your own colour palettes for specific images.
· Import and work with your own pencil sketches and photographs.
· Prepare your completed images for electronic publishing on Instagram and Facebook.
· Saving, exporting and professionally printing your images.
Note: If you are unsure about installing or upgrading Procreate on your IPad, you might like to go to an Apple store for help prior to the course. The staff are fantastic. You will need to book.
Materials participants to supply:
The latest version of Procreate installed or updated
An Apple pencil
iPad power adapter
Pencil and paper for drawing