This is obviously a work in progress!! but pretty exciting!
- Florence: PART ONE: Exhibition at Il Bisonte, Florence 17 May to 15 June 2018. 30 entrants. CLOSED There will be an Exhibition at FPS of all entrants, even if there are more than 30 entrants. Paper will be supplied. Digital Book of exhibition to be made. Entry Forms here
- Florence: PART TWO: This is in conjunction with the exhibition at Il Bisonte, Florence. The artist will make 3 more prints of the image to be part of 3 handmade artist books. Paper will be supplied One will go to SLV, one to an appropriate venue in Florence, and one for sale for FPS. Entry forms here CLOSED
- Dan Poets Anthology 2018 (continued from 2017) Entry Form Here Pick a poem (contact me here) and think about an image about something that some part of the poem evokes... This will be made into a handmade book, and a digital book and there will be an exhibition, hopefully at the Dan O'Connell Hotel in Carlton. CLOSED
- Linocut exhibition in Sydney, (Venue is WEA.) and at FPS 26 September to 13 October 2018 in collaboration with a group of linocut printers who learn with Cilla Campbell in Sydney. (WEA Dates to be decided) Entry forms here
- working on a project with Double Elefant, Exeter, UK.
- working on a project with a Wales Printmaking group.
- Overwintering Project with Migaloo Press, Queensland. Exhibition 20 June to 15 July 2018 This is closed now to new entrants... but its looking GREAT
- Plants and Animals: Group exhibition in July/August. To Coincide with OPEN HOUSE MELBOURNE which was so successful last year. Entry Forms here
- Thats Life 2018 Entry Forms here
- Salon Show 2018
- Postcards from the North and South (and some others!) Entries due end of January. We will be exhibiting in two places in America: Second State Press , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Bluegrass Printmakers Co op, Lexington, Kentucky, as well as FPS and Queensland. So we will need and edition of 4. This year you may do more than one entry.
- Quirky exchange with Southern Highlands Printmakers. Twenty-five printmakers will make a print (here and there), then post them to us (and we will post to them) and then each of the artists will get a print from the other group and make a print in response. There will be simultaneous (maybe) exhibitions there and here of 50 works, but they wont be the same exhibition.... Think about it. Its a bit tricky. It sounds fun... I'm planning for February 2019. The Paper will be sized to fit an IKEA 40 x 50 frame (link here) as Southern Highlands Printmakers want to hang them framed. Print size will be either a BLEED print 40 x 50 or 30 x 40 cm in a PORTRAIT orientation. Can be editioned or a unique state. South Highlands Printmakers will be printing on BFK Rives.